GME Hand held marine VHF Radio
The GME GX800W Floating Handheld VHF Radio is built to withstand the harsh marine environment. This handheld radio delivers crystal clear communication in a flexible format. Waterproof to IP67, if this high performance unit is accidentally dropped overboard, it will not only float, but the LCD will flash brightly, ensuring easy location and retrieval. You’ll never run short of a reliable VHF radio when you need it most.
Float and Flash
Waterproof to IP67, if this high performance radio is accidentally dropped overboard, it will not only float, but the LCD will flash brightly, ensuring easy location and retrieval.
5/1W Switchable Power
Reduce battery consumption by selecting the low power setting when using the radio at close range, ideal for communications between the mother ship and tender or at full 5W power for communicating over longer distances.
Large, Bright LCD Screen
Clear and easy to read, even in difficult lighting conditions.
Programmable Scanning including Dual and Tri Watch
Program the way in which your GX800W scans channels to suit your activity. Dual and Tri Watch enable you to monitor a working or club channel while still being able to receive important broadcasts on Channel 16.
- Float and Flash
- Priority Scan
- Waterproof to IP67
- Dual and Tri Watch
- 5/1 watt Switchable Power
- All International, US and Canadian Marine VHF Channels
- Large, Bright LCD Screen
- Weather channels on US and Canadian bands
- Private Channel Facility
- Integrated Rechargeable 1,700 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- Programmable Scan
- Frequency range: 156.025 to 162.425 MHz
- Number of channels: 56 International
- Digital Selective Calling (DSC): N/A
- Man Over Board (MOA): N/A
- Std Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 55°C
- Battery Life (TX 5%, RX 5%, Stby 90%): ≥8 hrs
- Built in Speaker: 40 mm Dia, 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 67 x 153 x 43 mm
- Battery: 7.4V 1700 mAh Li-Polymer
- GPS Receiver: N/A
- Waterproof: IP67